Why Choose Electrics On-Tap
We’re committed to giving you the highest quality service and you can trust that we will work hard to resolve your electrical problems as quickly as possible or install new work to a high standard.
We are the number one plumbing/heating and domestic electrical company for most letting agents across Brighton and Hove including other surrounding areas like Worthing, Lewes, Newhaven and Seaford. In fact we currently work for over 30 letting agents. Many Landlords choose to use us whether they look after their property maintenance themselves or have an agency take care of it for them. As a Landlord you can insist on who your agency instructs to work on your own properties.
Electrics on Tap have a large domestic customer base, reliable, affordable, competitive prices with high quality workmanship which has helped our brand name grow especially from word of mouth recommendation.
New customers and present can look at our performance on check a trade, we are proud members of the organisation. We hope this helps all customers have peace of mind when choosing us and to help stamp out Rogue Traders! We aim to give new customers confidence in us and to take away any worries they may have.
No matter how big or small the job we offer quality advice and service with the highest possible standards of workmanship, we have developed a strong reputation for efficiency, reliability and value.
We know that you rely on us to provide essential services to your property and we understand the inconvenience that problems with your household appliances can cause.
Appointments – If we need to visit your property to carry out work or organise a quotation we’ll offer you the choice of an exact time appointment, on the hour appointments from 8am to 4pm which we will make every effort to uphold.
If circumstances beyond our control arise, we will also make every effort to contact you, in advance, if the appointment cannot go ahead.
If we don’t do this, or if we don’t visit without giving you notice, we’ll investigate as to why this happened and to make sure this would never happen again.
At Electrics on Tap we want to give you the best possible service and so have developed this charter to outline the high standard you will receive when you deal with our Advisers and electricians
We Promise That Our Electricians Will
- Be courteous.
- Be polite at all times.
- Answer any questions honestly and to the best of their knowledge.
- Not avoid the truth and ensure they do not mislead.
- Always recognise and respect your right to end the conversation at any time.
- Be professional
- Be fully trained and competent.
- Be smartly dressed in full uniform
- Act professionally on our behalf
- Never take advantage of a person’s inexperience, vulnerability, credulity or natural loyalty.
Ensure Peace of Mind
- Help you understand all the essential points of the contract to ensure you know what you are committing to.
- An explanation of our procedures for handling complaints.
- Our representative’s name and identification.
- Electrics on tap will Be committed to offering you the highest quality of service.