Diagnostic and repairs
Have any of your electrical appliances suddenly stopped working? Don’t worry because Electrics on Tap is available to help fix it. We know how inconvenient it can be to have an electrical fault in your home and that’s why our services are available to rectify any fault your electrical system might have. We have been serving Brighton residents for years now and we guarantee that we can provide the ideal solution to your electrical problem. Call us now for assistance on 01273 723 600.
Diagnostics services for your Brighton home
Unlike other electricians who believe in trial and error, Electrics on Tap believes in discovering the actual root of the problem in order to ensure the appropriate solution is applied to fix it. Our highly trained team of technicians work with highly specialised diagnostics tools and can discover within minutes what’s wrong with your electrical wiring or device. Our diagnostics process involves carefully assessing the fault and discovering the root cause of the problem as well as any primary or secondary damage. Our expert will also apply preventive measures in order to protect your electrical system against future breakdowns.
We have acquired years of experience satisfying the electrical needs of Brighton homes and can solve a wide variety of electrical problems. When we serve you, expect to receive a quick solution with long lasting results. Call us today on 01273 723 600 to arrange a visit from an Electrics on Tap expert at a time most convenient for you.
Repair services we provide
It does not matter how complex or simple the electrical fault, Electrics on Tap can set it right. Electrical repair services we commonly provide Brighton residents include;
- New fuse boards:
We can help you install a new fuse board or replace your old one if necessary. We work with only the highest quality products from market leading brands so you are guaranteed that any fuse board we install for you will last for a long time and won’t cause you any problems.
- Fault finding:
Most electrical faults have a cause that goes beyond the obvious problem. Electrics on Tap has the tools and skills to find such problems and get rid of it.
- No power:
If you are experiencing power outage or intermittent power throughout your residence or only in specific rooms, our certified electricians can help solve the problem and restore power to your home and appliances.
- Lights out:
If you have blown out bulbs or electrical switches that aren’t working, we can take out the faulty parts and have them replaced in little time.
- Socket not working or part repair:
Any malfunctioning socket or parts can either be repaired or replaced with a better performing one by us.
Get the electrical diagnostic or repair you need today!
Don’t hesitate to contact Electrics on Tap for a solution to any fault in your home’s electrical system. Our services are delivered quickly and neatly and our prices are among some of the most competitive you can find in Brighton. Our expertise covers a variety of electrical devices, so you are guaranteed we have the perfect solution to fully restore the optimal performance of your electrical system. Call us now on 01273 723 600 for a free quote or to book an appointment.
- New fuse boards
- Fault finding when
- No power
- Lights out
- Socket not working
- Part Repair
Electrical Services in Brighton, East Sussex
- Electrical Installations
- Additional Electrical Installations
- Home Electrial Installations
- Full House Rewiring
- Cooker & Boiler Installations
- Fuse Board Repairs
- LED Lighting Upgrades
- Out Door Power/Lighting
- Outdoor/Garden Appliances
- Safety and Security
- Heating Systems
- Electric Showers
- Extra Socket/Switch Fittings
- TV/Phone/Socket Wiring
- Diagnostic and Repairs
- PAT Testing
- Electrical Inspections
- All Fault Finding and Maintenance
- Landlord Certificates
Information About Brighton
- Electrics On Tap offers Diagnostic and Repairs services in Brighton, East Sussex, a large town located in South East England.
- Part of the City of Brighton and Hove, Brighton forms a Unitary Authority and is part of the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area in Sussex.
- A large number of leading businesses make Brighton and East Sussex their home including Electrics On Tap.
- Brighton formerly used to be called Brighthelmstone.
- Local nicknames include Brighthelmstone & Blightey.
- Brighton incorporates a number of villages and settlements including Aldrington, Old Steine, Bevendean, Black Rock, Brunswick, Coldean and Hangleton.
- Hove, Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb, Hollingbury and Hollingdean are included withinin Electrics On Tap’s Diagnostic and Repairs service area in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Electrics On Tap within Brighton, Sussex include Ovingdean, Patcham, Saltdean, Rottingdean and Portslade-by-Sea,
- in addition to Brighton and Hove’s outer urban areas Woodingdean, Withdean, Westdene and West Blatchington.
- Last in order of mention, Electrics On Tap’s Diagnostic and Repairs services cover the Brighton Municipality along with Stanmer, Bear Road area and Brighton Marina.
- The Brighton postcode district is the BN postcode area.
- The Sussex University and University of Brighton are respected through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are most notable parks in Brighton and known through out England.
- Integral major roads in Brighton are the A27 road and the A23 road.
- To the West, the City of Brighton and Hove is bordered by Shoreham, Southwick, Littlehampton, Sompting, Lancing and Worthing.
- The City of Brighton is flanked to the East by Burgess Hill, Peacehaven and Lewes.