If you are currently overseeing a domestic project that requires electrical installations, you will need expert guidance on quality materials. Some products may look like the real deal but end up falling short and costing you more. Electrics On-tap is a market leader in Brighton and Hove for the supply and installation of electrical materials. Homes and commercial areas benefit from our range of authentic products, as well as professional experience.
Our company has been delivering quality services to the people of Brighton and Hove for over a decade. Since our inception, we have set a reputation for durable installations and customer service. Electrics On-tap is accredited by NICEIC and other leading regulatory bodies in the UK including Checkatrade. We will set up your electricals according to the latest wiring standards and ensure your home is completely safe.
Every property will need a renovation at some point to improve its electricals or lighting efficiency. Before you make a purchase, ensure you are selecting a product that is not only compatible with your electrical system, but approved by the British Electricals and Approval Board (BEAB). At Electrics On-tap, we first perform a preliminary inspection of your existing wiring and electrical appliances to determine the best product. Then, based on our recommendations and your preferences, we will conduct choose better wiring and power sockets from our list of established manufacturers.
We guarantee you original installations that come with a long-term warranty and are guaranteed to last.
Besides installations, our engineers also carry out a range of electrical services to keep your property fully functional and safe. Some services include:
We carry out all electrical testing services to keep your property safe and in line with standard building regulations. This includes PAT testing to check for risk-prone appliances and correct them immediately. Where there are repairs needed, we will make recommendations and begin work as soon as an agreement is met.
Are you still losing money to outmoded lighting devices? You could switch to energy-saving bulbs and lighting systems, and watch the differences it makes on your power bills. We have helped several homes go green with energy-efficient lighting. From low voltage electric lamps to simple LED bulbs, we have you covered.
Domestic and commercial heating
Get additional installations to improve your home or office heating systems. Whether you want traditional heating or the latest underfloor heating system, you can trust us to set up a highly-functional heat layout. This will improve the heating efficiency as well as cut down your energy bills significantly.
Why should you choose Electrics On-tap?
Our electricians are experienced and certified by major electrical regulators in the UK. They are Gas-safe registered and trained to serve you conveniently. Other reasons include:
- Our fair and fixed pricing system
- Authentic products with lasting warranty
- Longstanding customer support service for clients
- Guaranteed service excellence (100% satisfaction)
Call an electrical professional today
At Electrics On-tap, all additional installations are carried out by in-house professionals. We do not outsource any jobs to third parties.
- Replacing / relocating consumer units (fuse boards)
- Television and telephone points
- Additional sockets and switches
- Kitchen and bathroom Extractor fans
Electrical Services in Brighton, East Sussex
- Electrical Installations
- Additional Electrical Installations
- Home Electrial Installations
- Full House Rewiring
- Cooker & Boiler Installations
- Fuse Board Repairs
- LED Lighting Upgrades
- Out Door Power/Lighting
- Outdoor/Garden Appliances
- Safety and Security
- Heating Systems
- Electric Showers
- Extra Socket/Switch Fittings
- TV/Phone/Socket Wiring
- Diagnostic and Repairs
- PAT Testing
- Electrical Inspections
- All Fault Finding and Maintenance
- Landlord Certificates
Information About Brighton
- Electrics On Tap offers Additional Electrical Installations services in Brighton, East Sussex, a large town located in South East England.
- Brighton is part of the City of Brighton and Hove Unitary Authority which forms the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area in Sussex.
- As well as Electrics On Tap, Brighton is home to many of East Sussex’s leading businesses.
- Brighton was historically called Brighthelmstone.
- The nicknames Brighthelmstone & Blightey are still commonly used.
- Brighton incorporates a number of villages and settlements including Aldrington, Old Steine, Bevendean, Black Rock, Brunswick, Coldean and Hangleton.
- Electrics On Tap’s Additional Electrical Installations service area like-wise encompasses Moulsecoomb, Hollingbury, Hollingdean, Hove and Mile Oak in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Electrics On Tap within Brighton, Sussex include Ovingdean, Patcham, Saltdean, Rottingdean and Portslade-by-Sea,
- in addition to Brighton and Hove’s outlying urban areas Withdean, West Blatchington, Woodingdean and Westdene.
- In conclusion, Electrics On Tap’s Additional Electrical Installations services also cover the Brighton Municipality which includes Stanmer, Brighton Marina and Bear Road area.
- Brighton comes under the BN postcode area.
- The University of Brighton and Sussex University are prestigious through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are enjoyed by residents and known through out England.
- Integral major roads in Brighton are the A27 road and the A23 road.
- The town of Brighton and Hove is bordered by Littlehampton, Shoreham, Worthing, Lancing, Sompting and Southwick to the West.
- The town of Brighton is fringed by Peacehaven, Burgess Hill and Lewes to the East.