Electric Fuse Upgrade and Replacement in
Brighton and Hove
Are you a resident in Brighton and Hove or its environs? Is your residential home or business premises an ageing building? Do you have an old and dated electrical wiring structure on your property? It may be time to get a fuse board upgrade. At Electrics On-Tap, we have a team of NICEIC experts that are fully experienced in fuse board upgrades and replacement. We will analyse your fuse board and upgrade where possible or completely replace with a new and perfect fit. We are committed to helping you maintain the integrity of your electrical infrastructure.
Why Do You Need A Fuse Board Upgrade?
If your fuse board is old or faulty, the safety of your home or business may be compromised. Fuse boards can get overloaded with time, requiring updates. The earthing devices that form part of the structure may have also aged, requiring replacement.
Therefore, by upgrading your fuse board, you will not just be improving your electrical architecture, but also making sure the overall structure is in line with modern Health and Safety standards. This is a great way to ensure peace of mind.
Brighton and Hove Fuse Board Upgrades Specialists
Since inception, we have contributed immensely to keeping the lights on across Sussex, through our efficient fuse board upgrade and replacement service. We have a team of qualified electricians with years of experience in the fuse upgrade process. This is why we have been able to work quickly at all times.
We have worked on different domestic and commercial fuse upgrade projects. Whatever the issue with the fuse board, we will provide you with the best possible solution.
Don’t Wait Any More - Get A Survey
Your fuse board upgrade may have been long overdue. Many homes in the Sussex area still feature the older types of fuse boards. These are not just a safety concern, they are also vastly inferior in comparison to the newer units on the market. Do you have an old fuse board? Give us a call to help you find out. We will talk you through the fuse board check process and can also dispatch an electrician for a quick survey.
Fuse Board Related FAQs
How can I benefit from a fuse board upgrade?
There are many possible benefits to be derived from a fuse board upgrade. However, safety is at the forefront of it all. Electricity can be dangerous if the structural integrity of the system is compromised. A new fuse board will ensure your family’s safety. With a fuse board upgrade, you can be certain that your property meets the required legal standards. At Electrics On-Tap, our electricians are 17th Edition qualified and can help you stay in-line with the current regulations. The 17th Edition regulation is targeted at ensuring that properties across the UK are safe.
How can I know an old fuse board?
For the untrained eye, it can be tricky to identify an old fuse board. This is why we advise our customers to give us a call. We will walk you through the process quickly. However, there are several signs you should watch out for. For instance, a fuse board with cast iron switches or a wooden back, most definitely points to an old style fuse board. Does your fuse board fit this description? It may be time to upgrade to a safer and modern board.
Is it the role of landlords to upgrade fuse boards?
Anyone who lets residential accommodation is required by law to ensure that the equipment they supply as part of the tenancy is safe. As a landlord therefore, upgrading your fuse board is one of the best ways to ensure peace of mind for you and your tenants. If your property hasn’t been subjected to an electrical inspection in years, it is time for you to carry one out . Under current legislation, you cannot enter a tenancy agreement without documented evidence that your property is totally safe.
Give us a call today at Electrics On-Tap to discuss your fuse board upgrade options. We have helped many people in the Sussex area. We can help you too!
Why Choose Electric On-Tap?
We have been serving the Sussex area for over a decade. During that time, we have built a reputation for stellar service and fair business conduct. Our customers rely on us to provide comprehensive solutions at pocket-friendly prices.
- Electric on Tap is NICEIC approved; we are also accredited by other leading electrical authorities in the UK.
- Our electricians are qualified and trained in the art of customer service.
- Our pricing is affordable and guaranteed immediate results.
- You get free rapid response service in Brighton and Hove.
- Our fault-finding techniques stem from quality testing procedures.
Contact us today
Do you live in Brighton and Hove? Do you feel it is time to update or replace your fuse board? Call us today at Electrics On-Tap. We have decades of experience working in the Brighton and Hove area, so you can be certain that we will deliver on our promises and improve your household’s electricity setup. Contact us for your fuse board upgrade discussions right away. Give us a call today for that fuse board upgrade.
Electrical Services in Brighton, East Sussex
- Electrical Installations
- Additional Electrical Installations
- Home Electrial Installations
- Full House Rewiring
- Cooker & Boiler Installations
- Fuse Board Repairs
- LED Lighting Upgrades
- Out Door Power/Lighting
- Outdoor/Garden Appliances
- Safety and Security
- Heating Systems
- Electric Showers
- Extra Socket/Switch Fittings
- TV/Phone/Socket Wiring
- Diagnostic and Repairs
- PAT Testing
- Electrical Inspections
- All Fault Finding and Maintenance
- Landlord Certificates
Information About Brighton
- Electrics On Tap is proud to offer Fuse Board Repairs services in Brighton, a large town located in East Sussex in South East England.
- Brighton is part of the City of Brighton and Hove Unitary Authority which forms the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area in Sussex.
- A variety of businesses including Electrics On Tap make East Sussex and Brighton their home.
- Brighton used to be called Brighthelmstone.
- The nicknames Brighthelmstone & Blightey are still commonly used.
- Brighton is formed by a number of villages and settlements including Coldean,Bevendean, Aldrington, Old Steine, Black Rock, Hangleton and Bevendean.
- Hollingdean, Hove, Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb and Hollingbury are also part of Electrics On Tap’s Fuse Board Repairs service area in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Electrics On Tap within in Brighton, Sussex accommodate Portslade-by-Sea, Saltdean, Ovingdean, Patcham and Rottingdean,
- in addition to Brighton and Hove’s outlying urban areas Withdean, West Blatchington, Woodingdean and Westdene.
- Last but not least Electrics On Tap’s Fuse Board Repairs services cover the Brighton Municipality including Bear Road area, Brighton Marina and Stanmer.
- Brighton is administer by the BN postcode area.
- The Sussex University and University of Brighton are known through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are most notable parks in Brighton and known through out England.
- The major roads of Brighton are the A27 road and A23 road.
- The town of Brighton and Hove is bordered by Littlehampton, Shoreham, Worthing, Lancing, Sompting and Southwick to the West.
- The City of Brighton is flanked to the East by Burgess Hill, Peacehaven and Lewes.