Electrics On-Tap is home to the best rewire specialists in Brighton and Hove. We are experienced in the delivery of fast rewire services, without causing disruptions to your property or leaving large remodeling to be done. We are a Sussex-based company, built on superb service, excellent customer relations and pocket-friendly pricing. As fully-trained and qualified electricians, we provide electrical certificates on all projects we complete, in addition to our guarantee. We are professionals, committed to providing first-class services to our clients.
Electrics On-Tap are highly rated in the Brighton and Hove area, because we are mindful of how we leave your property after the rewiring process. We do not hide wires using trunking.
How to Know if your Sussex Property Needs a Rewire
First of all, if the wiring on your property is more than 25 years of age, then the integrity of casing protecting it may no longer be intact. This is dangerous. Secondly, there is the risk of electrically-induced accident if your home has been flooded.
Thirdly, the cabling in properties has changed a great deal over previous decades. With some older wiring, earth cable may be missing. Some feature aluminium instead of copper. Such properties are 55 times more likely to catch fire – and the lack of an earth cable leaves occupants susceptible to electrical shocks.
A full rewire is also recommended if you are renovating your home or adding an extension. With the rewire, you can enjoy flexibility with the wiring design, while improving the overall safety of your property.
There are some obvious signs that you need a rewiring. Take a look around the plug sockets in your home, as well as the fuse box and the visible wiring.
If your fuse box is wood mounted, then you are due a rewiring. This is fairly common in Brighton and Hove and the wider Sussex area. If you find any wires that are frayed, they need changing. Sockets that are partly burnt and sockets that feel hot when in use, also need to be changed.
How to Estimate the Age of Your Wiring
Determining if your house needs a rewiring is largely dependent on the age of the property and when the wiring was done.
Look at your consumer unit or fuse box for any installation date stickers. This is not absolute however, as such dates may not represent when the entire property was last wired or rewired. The best way to estimate the age of your wiring is to contact us here at Electrics On-Tap. We offer free wiring surveys and can complete a rewiring survey and present you with a quote for your property, very quickly.
If it’s established that your Brighton and Hove property needs a rewiring, you can count on us to provide a fast and efficient service for both residential and commercial properties. We work with your building in mind, taking care to ensure minimum aesthetic disruptions.
Brighton and Hove’s Specialist Rewiring Service for Your Safest Wiring
When in the process of rewiring your property, it is important that the wiring meets the provisions of the Electrical Safety Regulations. Here at Electrics On-Tap, we have qualified electricians who use top-line equipment and techniques to ensure adherence.
As NICEIC-approved electricians, you can be certain of the integrity of the wiring. Our stringent Health and Safety policy – as well as our understanding of safety regulations – explain why we have a clean safety record after decades of providing rewiring services in the Sussex area.
Fast, Efficient and Customer-Friendly Rewiring in Sussex
Electrics On-Tap has worked on hundreds of rewire projects in the Sussex area and beyond, which is why we know exactly how to successfully undertake all those we come across. For many, the rewiring process is a decoration nightmare. Here at Electrics On-Tap, we are committed to changing that perception. During the entire rewire process, we will work in a responsible manner. You won’t have any reason to spend more money on repairs when we are done. We guarantee that our Brighton rewiring specialists will leave your property the way they found it.
Apart from working in a conscientious manner, we also work efficiently to limit downtimes in and around your property. We aim to complete all rewiring within two days, though this is dependent on the size of the property.
At the end of the process, we will provide you with certification for your files. We are also capable of providing electrical advice and support as soon as you need it. Our customers across Sussex are happy to spread the word about our professionalism and overall approach to rewiring. As an NICEIC and Part P compliant company, you can be happy that qualified electricians are undertaking the rewiring project.
Get in touch with us today to see how we can help you to quickly and safely rewire your property.
Our Rewiring Services Cover the Following:
- Professional surveys and advice
- Loft or garage rewiring
- Increase of power supply joints
- Deploying new extension
- Complete rewiring
Why Choose Electrics On-Tap for Your Rewiring in Sussex?
Our services range from households to business premises. There is no limit to our capabilities. We will quickly survey your needs and get to work. Our rewiring service is designed to fit into your schedule. We will agree on a favourable time during the consultation process.
We are efficient and practical. Let us help you avoid structural damage to your property with our rewiring process.
For more information on re-wiring and a comprehensive electrical survey of your house in Sussex and nearby areas, contact our Customer Service Centre. Get in touch today! We will conduct a thorough survey of your property’s wiring before we proceed. This will reduce the level of work to be done and save you unnecessary costs.
Electrical Services in Brighton, East Sussex
- Electrical Installations
- Additional Electrical Installations
- Home Electrial Installations
- Full House Rewiring
- Cooker & Boiler Installations
- Fuse Board Repairs
- LED Lighting Upgrades
- Out Door Power/Lighting
- Outdoor/Garden Appliances
- Safety and Security
- Heating Systems
- Electric Showers
- Extra Socket/Switch Fittings
- TV/Phone/Socket Wiring
- Diagnostic and Repairs
- PAT Testing
- Electrical Inspections
- All Fault Finding and Maintenance
- Landlord Certificates
Information About Brighton
- Electrics On Tap is proud to offer Full House Rewiring services in Brighton, a large town located in East Sussex in South East England.
- Brighton is part of the City of Brighton and Hove Unitary Authority which forms the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area in Sussex.
- A variety of businesses including Electrics On Tap make East Sussex and Brighton their home.
- Brighton used to be called Brighthelmstone.
- The nicknames Brighthelmstone & Blightey are still commonly used.
- Brighton is formed by a number of villages and settlements including Coldean,Bevendean, Aldrington, Old Steine, Black Rock, Hangleton and Bevendean.
- Hollingdean, Hove, Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb and Hollingbury are also part of Electrics On Tap’s Full House Rewiring service area in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Electrics On Tap within in Brighton, Sussex accommodate Portslade-by-Sea, Saltdean, Ovingdean, Patcham and Rottingdean,
- in addition to Brighton and Hove’s outlying urban areas Withdean, West Blatchington, Woodingdean and Westdene.
- Last but not least Electrics On Tap’s Full House Rewiring services cover the Brighton Municipality including Bear Road area, Brighton Marina and Stanmer.
- Brighton is administer by the BN postcode area.
- The Sussex University and University of Brighton are known through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are most notable parks in Brighton and known through out England.
- The major roads of Brighton are the A27 road and A23 road.
- The town of Brighton and Hove is bordered by Littlehampton, Shoreham, Worthing, Lancing, Sompting and Southwick to the West.
- The City of Brighton is flanked to the East by Burgess Hill, Peacehaven and Lewes.