Look no further because you have found a trusted partner for electrical installations in Brighton and beyond. We provide a wide range of top quality boilers and central heating systems to provide much needed warmth for your home or commercial building all year long, especially in the colder seasons. We have worked with clients all around Brighton and Hove, helping them install safe and efficient electrics in their investment properties and homes. To find out more about what we have to offer, please read on. Otherwise, place a call to our sales team right away on 01273 723 600 and learn directly from them how we can help.
What Electrics On Tap Has To Offer
We offer a wide range of electrical installations so you can be sure we have a solution for you whatever it is you need to be done. We perform extensions and refurbishment, upgrade any outdated electrics, perform rewiring of old installations, as well as install new electric systems and design electric systems.
If you want us on a design and build project, we will create complete sets of electrical drawings, perform electrical testing, and come up with O&M manuals for your project.
Because ours is a culture of excellence, all our installations are always designed and executed following the latest codes of practice and regulations.
Who Does Electrics On Tap Serve?
We serve you no matter who you are, whether you need electrical installation for your home, distribution and warehouse centre, prototype store, flagship store, store expansion, or renovation project.
We offer our services to all industrial, commercial, and domestic applications of various scopes. No matter the size of your project, we assure you we will never run out of qualified electrical staff to meet your project requirements.
Wherever you are in and around Brighton, you are more than welcome to call on Electrics On Tap anytime and we’ll be at your service. You can contact us right now via our contact form for a free, no-obligation quote.
We Do Nothing Less Than The Best Quality Electrical Installations In Brighton and Hove
You can rest assured you are in good hands because Electrics On Tap is fully compliant with the 17th Edition Wiring Regulations of BS7671 for heating and ventilation controls, electrical heating, low energy lighting schemes, emergency lighting to BS 5266, intelligent lighting systems, external lighting and controls, general lighting and power, and mains distribution. We are NICEIC-accredited, meaning we are certified to perform maintenance and installations of the highest standards anywhere in the UK.
Our installations are also compliant to the Part P building regulations. Our goal is to provide highly efficient and perfectly safe electrical installations for our clients, and that is why we take the extra pains to ensure our engineers are always up to date with the latest certifications.
For Us, It’s Customer First
Our clients are at the centre of our world and that is why we go the extra mile to provide an affordable, friendly service you will enjoy. Call us now.
- New electrical installations & System Design
- Rewires of old installations
- Electric upgrades
- Refurbishments & Extensions
Electrical Services in Brighton, East Sussex
- Electrical Installations
- Additional Electrical Installations
- Home Electrial Installations
- Full House Rewiring
- Cooker & Boiler Installations
- Fuse Board Repairs
- LED Lighting Upgrades
- Out Door Power/Lighting
- Outdoor/Garden Appliances
- Safety and Security
- Heating Systems
- Electric Showers
- Extra Socket/Switch Fittings
- TV/Phone/Socket Wiring
- Diagnostic and Repairs
- PAT Testing
- Electrical Inspections
- All Fault Finding and Maintenance
- Landlord Certificates
Information About Brighton
- Electrics On Tap offers Electrical Installations services in Brighton, East Sussex, a large town located in South East England.
- Brighton is part of the City of Brighton and Hove Unitary Authority which forms the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area in Sussex.
- As well as Electrics On Tap, Brighton is home to many of East Sussex’s leading businesses.
- Brighton was historically called Brighthelmstone.
- The nicknames Brighthelmstone & Blightey are still commonly used.
- Brighton incorporates a number of villages and settlements including Aldrington, Old Steine, Bevendean, Black Rock, Brunswick, Coldean and Hangleton.
- Electrics On Tap’s Electrical Installations service area like-wise encompasses Moulsecoomb, Hollingbury, Hollingdean, Hove and Mile Oak in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Electrics On Tap within Brighton, Sussex include Ovingdean, Patcham, Saltdean, Rottingdean and Portslade-by-Sea,
- in addition to Brighton and Hove’s outlying urban areas Withdean, West Blatchington, Woodingdean and Westdene.
- In conclusion, Electrics On Tap’s Electrical Installations services also cover the Brighton Municipality which includes Stanmer, Brighton Marina and Bear Road area.
- Brighton comes under the BN postcode area.
- The University of Brighton and Sussex University are prestigious through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are enjoyed by residents and known through out England.
- Integral major roads in Brighton are the A27 road and the A23 road.
- The town of Brighton and Hove is bordered by Littlehampton, Shoreham, Worthing, Lancing, Sompting and Southwick to the West.
- The town of Brighton is fringed by Peacehaven, Burgess Hill and Lewes to the East.